Aphid Alert 2002
- Using insecticides to control aphids on potatoes
- The biology and life cycles of aphids and key to identification of winged morphs
- Spread and control of PLRV and PVY and key to identification of wingless morphs
- More aphid biology and pictures of species colonizing potato
- How potato fungicides impact green peach aphid
- Crop borders and mineral oils: two tactics for management of PVY in seed potatoes
Other Insects and Diseases
Web sites of the Department of Plant Pathology, North Dakota State University
- Potato Late Blight
- Potato Blight Line - Potato Disease Management
- 1998 NDSU Fungicide Trial Results
- Late blight disease cycle
- Late blight photos (PDF)
Other potato diseases
- Pink rot and leak (water rots)
- Rhizoctonia canker of potato
- Silver Scurf of potato
- Potato leafroll virus and net necrosis
- Early blight
- Rapid Response and Special Initiatives Projects
- Potato and Seed Potato Diseases - Aphid Alert component
- Potato Association of America (PAA), the official professional society for potato research, extension, utilization, and technical assistance. See their Descriptions of Potato Varieties.
- Global Potato News - A potato newsletter developed and maintained in association with World Potato Congress Inc. Global Potato News is your "source for on-line potato information".
- Minnesota Area II Potato Research and Promotion Council
- National Potato Council: The National Potato Council is the only national, non-profit trade association working for the well being of the U.S. potato industry on federal governmental issues.
- Oregon State University - Aphid Report (Oregon's version of Aphid Alert)
- Potato Grower Magazine
- The Red River Valley Potato Growers Association (RRVPGA) & Valley Potato Grower, the official publication of RRVPGA.
- Washington State Potato Commission
- Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association